Providing a complete Vietnam document legalisation service for all personal UK documents being submitted to Vietnam. We assist with legalising TEFL certificates, degrees, police checks and all other UK issued documents.
- Document checks and solicitor certification included.
- Apostille from the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- Vietnam Embassy attestation stamps.
Legalising Documents for Vietnam
If you are moving to Vietnam to teach, for other employment or are returning to Vietnam after studying in the UK it is likely you will need to legalise your documents.
Our professional legalisation service will ensure your documents are correctly processed to enable you to present the documents in Vietnam in an official capacity. Let us take care of legalising your documents.Most orders are completed in just 6-7 working days.
Attestation Prices for Personal Documents
VIETNAM ATTESTATION SERVICE ONLY - NO APOSTILLE REQUIRED£95Order Today!
- Your document must
- have the apostille
- attached already!
- Personal documents only.
APOSTILLE & VIETNAM EMBASSY ATTESTATION£149Order Today
- Birth & Marriage Certs
- HMRC Letters, No impediments
- Criminal Record Checks
- Other Personal Documents
APOSTILLE, SOLICITOR CERTIFICATION & VIETNAM EMBASSY ATTESTATION£161Order Today
- Degrees, Masters etc.
- Professional Qualifications
- School, College, Uni Letters
- Passports, Driving Licence
Document Legalisation Package for Teaching In Vietnam
Employers in Vietnam will advise prospective teachers as to what documentation is required. Generally, when applying for a work permit to teach in Vietnam, the following three documents are needed:
- Degree Certificate – A degree is usually requested. The focus of the degree does not typically matter.
- TEFL Certificate – To teach English as a foreign language in Vietnam, teachers should, typically, have a minimum of a 120 hour TEFL certificate. There are many UK based TEFL organisations that offer these courses.
- Police Certificate – Due to the nature of the job, a police check will ordinarily be requested.
* These requirements are provided as general guidance only. Your future employer should confirm exactly what is needed when seeking a Vietnamese work permit to teach.
Let us take the hassle out of legalising your documents and free up your time to make your preparations for your future in Vietnam!
Three documents fully attested at one low discounted price!
Print Order Form
Print a copy of the order form if you would prefer not to order online or want to pay by cheque, postal order or bank transfer.
Fully inclusive legalisation service for your personal documents.
Commonly used for the following documents.
How do we attest documents for Vietnam?
Every document is checked to make sure it is suitable for processing and it is a genuine UK document.
Any document that requires a solicitor certification is signed by one of our solicitors.
UK Apostille Added
The apostille certificate is attached to the document and an embossing seal is applied.
The Vietnamese embassy adds several attestation stamps to the document.
Benefits of Using Our Service
More about us...
Simply print the PDF order form and post to us.
Click Buy Now buttons and pay online. Then post your document to us.
During normal office hours you can call us, chat online or send us an email. We are happy to discuss your requirements and offer the best advice on how to proceed.
You can find a selection of reviews on our website or by visiting our Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/ukapostille/
What Does Vietnamese Attestation Look Like?
Once the apostille has been issued, the Vietnamese embassy will add a paper certificate to the document. This is typically placed on the reverse of the document beneath or near the apostille certificate. An ink stamp is then applied across both the embassy certificate and the document to prevent this being transferred to an alternative document.
Got a Question? Contact Us!
We are happy to discuss your documents and the best way to attest them. The Vietnam embassy has specific rules on what documents are eligible for legalisation and how they need to be submitted. Get in touch today for free advice.