Order your Apostille and Embassy Attestation
You can order and pay online or print the PDF order form.
Our dedicated apostille and embassy service will ensure your documents are correctly legalised for use outside of the UK.
Scroll down for advice on ordering services for apostilles and full embassy attestation.
Our apostille service makes legalising documents simple. We even include solicitor certification for documents that need to be signed first.
Choose between our standard service or our solicitor AND apostille service.
Our inclusive service takes care of solicitor certification and the UK apostille so you do not need to waste time and money locating solicitors and paying high fees.
When you have chosen the embassy service you require, simply print the PDF order form or locate your embassy service and order online. You can view the list of embassy services here – Embassy List
Print Order Form
Order your apostille with a paper order form in just 3 steps
- Print the order form
- post the document with the completed order form
- We issue the apostille and return the document to you
Order and Pay Online
Order online securely and order your apostille today.
- Select your service, add your details and pay online
- Post the document with the order reference we provide
- Apostille issued to your document and returned to you
How Do We Process Documents?
We check that your document is suitable for legalisation and offer advice as required. This prevents delays and rejected documents.
Our team of solicitors prepare documents and certify them before the apostille is issued.
UK Apostille Added
The apostille certificate is attached to the document and the government seal is applied.
Documents requiring embassy stamps or certificates will be presented to the relevant embasssy.
What Does The Apostille Look Like?
The apostille is an A5 certificate that is permanently glued to the back of another document. It is embossed with a government seal.
All legalised documents must be signed by an official with high enough standing. This is normally a solicitor, a notary public, government official or it must be stamped by a government office.
Got a Question? Contact us!
We are here to make legalising documents as simple as possible. If you need assistance ordering your services, or want to chat about how we can help, do not hesitate to get in touch with one of the team. Using a professional apostille service ensures documents are correctly legalised.
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificate
- Criminal Record Checks – ACPO, ACRO, NIS, Police Letters
- No impediment Certificates
- Divorce Documents
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Stamped Court Documents
- Certificate of Good Standing issued by Companies House
- Companies House Documents signed by the Registrar
- HMRC Certificate of Residency signed by an officer
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer
- Certificate of Residence from HMRC
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Rural Payments Agency Documents
Education & Personal Documents
- Degree Certificate
- Masters Certificate
- A Levels, O Levels, GCSEs
- School, College, or University Letters
- Diploma or Award
- NVQ, GNVQ, Employment Awards
- Transcripts of study
- TEFL, TESOL, TESL & Language Studies
- Professional Qualifications
- Other Academic Documents
- Employment Letters
- P60’s, Tax Return
- Driving License
- Disclosures and DBS (unsigned)
- Bank Statements
- Proof of Address
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Name Change
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Companies House Documents
- Resolutions and Minutes
- Annual Returns
- VAT Certificates
- Accounts or Tax Returns
- Contracts and Bills Of Sale
- Licenses and Agreements