Apostille Service for UK Documents
Legalising documents with the apostille in just 1 to 2 days. We hand process documents with the FCO to obtain the apostille while keeping your documents safe.
Our dedicated apostille and embassy service will ensure your documents are correctly legalised for use outside of the UK.
Our apostille service makes legalising documents simple. We ensure your document is suitable for legalisation and provide solicitor certification for documents when required.
We ensure the apostille certificate is attached correctly so that it will be accepted when presented in another country.
Our inclusive service takes care of solicitor certification and the UK apostille so you do not need to waste time and money locating solicitors and paying high fees.
Print Order Form
Order your apostille with a paper order form in just 3 steps
- Print the order form
- post the document with the completed order form
- We issue the apostille and return the document to you
Order and Pay Online
Order online securely and order your apostille today.
- Select your service, add your details and pay online
- Post the document with the order reference we provide
- Apostille issued to your document and returned to you
How Do We Process Documents?
All documents are checked to make sure they are OK for the UK apostille. Do not worry, we will let you know if there is a problem.
Some documents need to be signed by our solicitor before the apostille is issued.
UK Apostille Added
The apostille certificate is then added to the document and embossed.
On completion we will return the document by your requested method with the apostille attached.
What Does The Apostille Look Like?
In the UK, the apostille is a certificate made of paper that is glued to the back of another document. It is then embossed with a government seal.
All legalised documents must be signed by an official with high enough standing, a solicitor, a notary public or it must be stamped by a government office.
Got a Question? Contact us!
Using a professional apostille service ensures documents are correctly legalised. Our service includes document checks, solicitor certification and the UK apostille. It is considerably quicker and often cheaper than trying to arrange this yourself.
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificate
- Criminal Record Checks – ACPO, ACRO, NIS, Police Letters
- No impediment Certificates
- Divorce Documents
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Stamped Court Documents
- Certificate of Good Standing issued by Companies House
- Companies House Documents signed by the Registrar
- HMRC Certificate of Residency signed by an officer
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer
- Certificate of Residence from HMRC
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Rural Payments Agency Documents
Education & Personal Documents
- Degree Certificate
- Masters Certificate
- A Levels, O Levels, GCSEs
- School, College, or University Letters
- Diploma or Award
- NVQ, GNVQ, Employment Awards
- Transcripts of study
- TEFL, TESOL, TESL & Language Studies
- Professional Qualifications
- Other Academic Documents
- Employment Letters
- P60’s, Tax Return
- Driving License
- Disclosures and DBS (unsigned)
- Bank Statements
- Proof of Address
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Name Change
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Companies House Documents
- Resolutions and Minutes
- Annual Returns
- VAT Certificates
- Accounts or Tax Returns
- Contracts and Bills Of Sale
- Licenses and Agreements