Documents We Can Legalise

UK Documents We Can Legalise

When presenting your official documents overseas it is likely you will need to obtain apostille legalisation before the documents will be accepted.

Our apostille service makes legalising your UK documents simple. We will check your document is suitable for legalisation before the apostille is attached. Legalise your documents in 1-2 days from just £54.

Standard Apostille

If your document has been signed by a government officer or legal official you will need our standard apostille service. These documents are charged at our low all-inclusive price of £54.

The following documents are some of the most common we process under the standard apostille service:

  • Birth/Death/Marriage Certificate
  • Power Of Attorney Witnessed by a Solicitor
  • Certificate of No Impediment
  • Solicitor Signed Documents
  • Court Documents
  • ACRO, NPCC Criminal Record Check
  • Companies House Certificate of Good Standing
  • HMRC Signed Documents

Apostille and Solicitor Certification

Some documents are not signed by government officers or a legal official at the time of issue and will require certification by a UK solicitor.

Below is a list of the most common document we process under the solicitor and apostille service:

  • Degree/Master Certificate
  • P60/Payslips
  • Companies House Downloads
  • Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check
  • A Level/O level/GCSE Certificates
  • Passport
  • TEFL/TESOL Certificates
  • Employment Letters

Do You Need Embassy Attestation?

Embassy legalisation is often referred to as attestation. This is required when your documents are being presented in any country which is not a member of the Hague convention. We work with a variety of different embassies based in London to assist with attesting your documents after the apostille has been issued. View our embassy legalisation page to view a full list of embassies we can assist with.

This is not a complete list of all documents we can legalise. If you have a document which is not listed here contact us to discuss which service you will need to ensure your document is legalised correctly.