Vietnam Embassy Legalisation Service

vietnam embassy legalisationWe provide legalisation of UK documents for use in Vietnam.

As Vietnam is not part of the Hague Convention the documents must be legalised by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and also the Vietnamese Embassy in London before the being accepted for use in Vietnam.

vietnam embassy attestation serviceOur professional legalisation service will ensure your documents are correctly processed to enable you to present the documents in Vietnam in an official capacity.

We can process all genuine UK personal and corporate documents. Our fees for each document are as follows. 

Standard personal documents - no certification
Criminal record checks, ACPO, ACRO. Birth, death and marriage certificates. Court documents.  Certificate of no impediment to marriage, affidavits and other solicitor signed documents. 

Order today - only £149 order now

Personal documents with our solicitors certification

All academic, school, university or college certificates (degrees, masters, A levels GCSE's etc.)
All professional qualifications and training certificates
Teaching qualifications

Order today - only £161 order now

Business documents with our solicitors certification

All company documents including incorporation certificates, Companies House forms, accounts, tax documents and any other letters or commercial documents

Order today - only £161 order now


The Vietnam attestation service is typically completed in just 7-10 working days. We keep your documents safe at all times during the process. 

Why choose our service.

Order by email. Many documents can be emailed to our office.

Solicitor Certification. If your documents need to be signed by a solicitor we can provide this service

Fast Service. We legalise most documents in just a few days.

Support. We can answer all of your questions, before, during and after the service.

Additional Services

Translations. We can translate documents in less than 24 hours. Prices start from just £40.

Apostilles. If you only need an apostille certificate we can legalise most documents in just 2 days.

Replacement Certificates. If you have lost your birth, death or marriage certificate we can order a replacement within just two days.

contact usPlease contact our office with information on the documents that you need to be legalised for use in Vietnam so that we can provide you with current prices and estimated completion times.