Embassy Legalisation for Education Certificates

legalising academic documentsOur embassy attestation service will ensure that your academic certificates are correctly legalised for use in countries outside of the UK. We work with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and all of the relevant embassies, consulates and high commissions to ensure documents are legalised correctly.

Working abroad

There has been a significant increase in people with UK qualifications seeking employment abroad in recent years. Employees outside of the UK will often request that academic documents are attested before they will confirm employment and before visas are issued.

When teaching abroad it is typical for your PGCE, or NQT documents to be legalised in addition to your degree or masters certificate.

Some countries will also ask you to provide criminal record checks, birth certificates and other UK documents that form part of the visa application process.

Non UK Students

Foreign students that have been educated in the UK need documents to be legalised when returning home. We process many documents for graduates that have been awarded degrees and masters in the UK. Attesting your academic certificates will ensure your documents are recognised in your home country.

Apostille or Full Attestation

If your document is to be used in a country that is a member of the Hague Convention then we simply need to add the apostille to your academic documents. For countries that are not members of the Hague Convention documents normally require full attestation at the embassy, high commission or consulate.  

Contact us for advice

For easy to follow advice on getting your documents legalised please contact us by email. We will provide an accurate quote and information on how to proceed with your documents.